Wallace Equipment has one remaining Balzer 1550 Grain Cart for sale from the Field Floater 5 series of Balzer grain carts. It’s located on our yard, so come and see it for yourself. For a great deal on this last grain cart, call us at (870) 697-2226 for more information and pricing.
This Field Floater 5 is Balzer’s Large Capacity Grain Cart series. The capacity for this Balzer grain cart is 1550 bushels (42 metric tons). It features the industry’s fastest unload rate of 1,090 bushels per minute (65,400 lbs./minute or 29,727 kg/minute). Balzer’s patented steerable axle system allows the axles to walk independently, making a smooth ride out of the toughest terrain. This grain cart has excellent floatation to minimize compaction. The independent undercarriage is capable of carrying loads in the harshest of field conditions. Innovative technologies such as the joystick control, bi-directional unload auger spout and electronic scale system make the operation of this grain cart simple and convenient.
Below are additional specs about our Balzer 1550 Grain Cart.
- 24” vertical auger and 20” diameter horizontal feeder auger
- Hydraulic operated grain shut off doors
- Hydraulic disk clutch engagement system for horizontal auger
- Auto-Trail steerable axle system (rear wheels on tandem models, front and rear wheels on tridem models, rear axle on track models)
- New warrantied 800/65R32 tires
- Grease banks for axle and front auger assembly
- 169” discharge height on 30.5 x 32
- Bull Pull Black Ace Hitch
- Electronic scale system
- 5” solid spindle/hub
- 10 gauge steel tank construction
- Halogen lights on discharge auger and grain tank
- Highway LED light/turn signal package
- Automatic drive chain oiler
- Bi-directional unload auger spout